Huston Real Estate - Lewiston Real Estate Experts!
Huston Real Estate was founded in 1948 by Marion D. Huston, “Aunt Mickey”, who ran the business herself until Mark Huston, her nephew, joined her in 1967. Bruce Huston, Marion’s son, joined Mark in 1970 and together ran the company until Bruce retired in 1990. Mark carried on by himself until December of 1999, when he sold the business to his son, Shawn. Shawn Huston is the third generation owner of the company and today runs the “family” business with assistance from his wife, Wendy.
The Huston Real Estate Team is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our clients and customers while guiding them toward their real estate goals and dreams.
As members of the Huston Real Estate Team:
- We are committed to an "It's my pleasure" attitude not only to our clients and customers, but also to our fellow teammates and the people we come into contact with daily.
- We look forward to coming to work each day to enjoy a fun and pleasant workplace while maintaining balance between our work and family lives.
- We recognize the importance of good health and the need to nourish our physical, mental and spiritual well-beings.
- We share responsibilities through cross-training and systems to ensure more efficient achievement of our common goals.
- We strive to educate our clients and customers about the real estate process and empathize with their individual needs and situations.
- Our work ethic is grounded in the ideals of integrity, loyalty, professionalism, confidentiality, honesty and mutual respect.
- We will foster an environment that supports team members both professionally and personally with empowerment, understanding, patience, respect, compassion, opportunities for growth, creativity, education, challenge….and chocolate.
Meet the Team